Let's Talk About This


image source
Happy New Year (well, 4 weeks into it, but I haven't been active here in ages). 

Yeah, let's address the elephant in the room. I haven't been active in 6-ish weeks here. I can find many excuses for my lack of posting but the real reason was that I wasn't happy with myself, I felt like no one gave a flying fuck whether I posted or not and all that.  

Well, I give a flying fuck if I post or not. I have not been happy with my blogs for a very long time, hence the constant tweaking and what not. But you know what? Nothing is perfect and I am done striving for perfection, I just want to be happy. 

What a wonderful resolution happiness is, am I right? 
I want to be happy creating and I want to be happy with the end product of my creativity. I talked to one of my close friends about blogging some time ago and she was so surprised that I had quit blogging at the time. She said But for the entire time I've known you, you have been obsessed with blogging! True. But i was extremely disappointed with myself that I was not having the success that other bloggers had that had been blogging for a shorter time than me. I will address my blogging journey in a separate post that I'm preparing so look out for that, but my point is - if you want to do something, then do it for yourself, not for a possible outcome. If it makes your soul happy, it will resonate with the universe and that happiness will come full circle. 

I don't know where I'm headed, nor what I'm going to do here. For sure, I am going to post about things that make me happy. If you want me to write on a particular topic, please reach out to me. 

May 2017 be kind to all of us, may we find inner peace and balance and be happy with what we're doing. 

Thank you for sticking with me.